This course is a core requirement for the Data Journalism belt.
- 5 tips for getting started in data journalism
- 10 tools that can help data journalists do better work, be more efficient
- How to use APIs from Twitter, Google & Facebook to find data, ideas
- Journalists connect dots between data and reporting at Columbia J-School hackathon
- 5 ways journalists can localize global issues, events
- What online tools can I use to track political influence?
Recommend a link or resource for students of this material: firstname.lastname@example.org